FZXA4/1.2, FZXA6/1.2, FZXA8/1.2 suspended dry powder fire extinguishing devices are composed of tanks, temperature-sensitive glass nozzles, pressure gauges, rings, etc. The tank is filled with ABC dry powder fire extinguishing agent, filled with an appropriate amount of driving gas nitrogen, and its technical performance meets the requirements of the GA602-2006 standard. The nozzle of the device is equipped with a temperature-sensitive glass nozzle. When a fire occurs, the temperature rises to the set operating temperature of 68℃. The liquid in the glass ball expands, causing the glass to expand and break. The ABC dry powder fire extinguishing agent in the tank is driven by the driving gas nitrogen It sprays out for automatic fire extinguishing.
FZXA4/1.2, FZXA6/1.2, FZXA8/1.2 suspended dry powder fire extinguishing devices have the advantages of high fire extinguishing efficiency, low corrosiveness, good insulation performance, no pipelines, wireless circuits, and reasonable structure. It is especially suitable for oil depots, paint warehouses, power distribution rooms, drying rooms and other places where no one works. It is one of the indoor automatic fire extinguishing equipment.
2. Main performance parameters
Extinguishing agent weight
Filling nitrogen pressure at 20℃
Injection remaining rate
Fire extinguishing level
3. Schematic diagram of suspended fire extinguishing device
1. Hanging rings
2. Tank body (with ABC dry powder fire extinguishing agent, filled with driving gas nitrogen)
3. Pressure indicator
4. Temperature sensing glass nozzle
4, installation, use and maintenance instructions
1. The suspension point of the fire extinguishing device should be selected at a location prone to fire in the protection zone or above the object to be protected, and the suspension height should be more than 1 meter above the protected object, but should not exceed 3 meters.
2. The anti-inflammatory device is a pressure-storage container, and collisions should be avoided during transportation and storage. The environment in the protection area of the fire-extinguishing device should be dry and ventilated to prevent freezing, dampness, rain and sun exposure.
3. The storage temperature of the fire extinguishing device is -10℃~+50℃.
4. When the user starts to set up the fire extinguishing device, he should check at quarterly intervals and find that the pressure indicator is not in the green area or should be sent to the maintenance unit for repair once it is used.
5. The fire extinguishing device must undergo a 2.1MPa water pressure test every time it is refilled or every 5 years, and it can be used only after it is qualified.
6. When the fire extinguishing device is repaired and refilled, our company provides priority services.