1. Structure and purpose
MFTZ/ABC trolley dry powder fire extinguisher is composed of head, cylinder, spray system, trolley walking system, opening mechanism and other components. Using nitrogen as the driving gas, the ABC dry powder fire extinguishing agent in the cylinder is sprayed out in powder mist Extinguish the flame, the technical performance meets the requirements of GB8109-2005, has the characteristics of high fire extinguishing efficiency, fast speed, flexible use, convenient operation, beautiful appearance, wide application range, etc. It is widely used in gas stations, garages, laboratories, power distribution rooms Fire and fire extinguishing in places such as coal gas and liquefied gas stations.
ABC dry powder fire extinguishing agent has the advantages of non-corrosion, long-term storage and no deterioration, non-conductive, etc., can extinguish the initial fire of flammable liquid, combustible gas and electrical equipment, and can also extinguish the initial fire of solid materials such as cotton, linen, paper, and wood. A fire, commonly known as an all-purpose extinguishing agent.
Note: ABC dry powder fire extinguishing agent cannot extinguish sodium, potassium and other metal fires. To extinguish fires of these substances, special powder extinguishing agents for metal fires can be used; it is also not suitable for extinguishing fires caused by instruments and electrical equipment, so as not to cause pollution to protective articles. damage.
2. How to use
1. When in use, unfold the hose, pull out the safety pin, lift the handle, hold the spray gun about 5m away from the burning material, and shoot at the root of the flame to extinguish the fire from far to near.
2. Downwind fire extinguishing effect is better. When extinguishing oil fire, do not directly impact the oil surface to avoid the spread of flame caused by oil splash.
3. When using it, keep it upright and never use it lying down or upside down.
3. Main technical parameters
1. This fire extinguisher is a pressure-storage container. Avoid collisions during transportation and storage. The place where the fire extinguisher is placed should be dry and ventilated to prevent freezing and moisture, and avoid rain and sun exposure.
2. The storage temperature of the fire extinguisher is -10~+45℃.
3. The user must inspect the fire extinguisher when it is set up, and then inspect it at a quarterly interval. When the environment is bad, the fire extinguisher should be inspected more frequently. It is found that the safety device is damaged or missing, there is no extinguishing agent, there is obvious damage, corrosion, leakage or nozzle blockage, and the pressure indicator does not indicate the working range or the corresponding position When such phenomenon occurs, it should be sent to the designated maintenance organization for repair.
4. Once the fire extinguisher is used, it should be refilled immediately. The refill should be returned to the manufacturer or the filling point entrusted by the manufacturer according to the requirements of the maintenance manual for refilling. Before refilling, the cylinder must undergo a hydraulic test. The test pressure is 2.1 MPa.
5. Whether used or unused, the fire extinguisher shall be sent to the designated maintenance unit for hydraulic test every two years after the expiration of the expiration of the factory year and month, and can be used only after being qualified.
6. When repairing and refilling the fire extinguisher, it is recommended to read the "Trolley Type Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher Repair Manual" of our company, and repair and refill according to its requirements and recommendations.